Joc’s Fav Puff Daddy/Puffy/P.Diddy/Diddy Music Moments (in history)
- “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down”
- “Mo Money Mo Problems”
- “I’ll Be Missing You” – Faith was a pure ANGEL on that song! Flawless
- 112 “Only You Remix” – I thought I told ya that we won’t stop, I thought I told ya that we won’t stop!
- “I Need A Girl Part 1: feat Usher” – wooooo I wanted to be Usher’s girl back in the day. Now, not so much. He don’t “tickle my fancy”.
- “Shake Ya Tailfeather” – this was at the breakout stages of the banging house parties and when I started dance battling in public. lol Don’t judge. Shake som’in, move som’in.
- “Special Delivery RMX” – in that video he near bout shouted a hole in the floor!
- “Last Night” – I actually liked Keyshia Cole on this one
- “Come to Me” – do it do it do it
- Danity Kane’s “Damaged”
- “Hello Good Morning” – let’s go let’s go! This was my ringtone entire last year of college
- “Loving You No More” – I can’t I just I can’t …yeah that was the text ringtone for like 2 years
BONUS – For Real Pharrell (cuz he tha truth)
“Flap Ya Wings” – Pharrell and Nelly DID this thing! Now shall I proceed….?!
“Give It To Me” – classic with Jay Z. They were a good team
“Beautiful” – Snoop and Pharrell. Enough said Baby Boo.
“Frontin” – this was my “awww” song like the entire time I was in high school it seems. The production is smooth, suave, and sexy. Owwww
The Entire JUSTIFIED album that he produced with Timberland and the rest of the Neptunes. Justin Timberlake should be tied at the hip to them. Hit after hit! McDonalds has been using the lyrics of his song for their slogan for over TEN YEARS!
I don’t listen to much ‘popular’ music now but back in the dayyyyy. This post was inspired by N’Sync getting back together last night at the VMAS. It reminded me of my school days. – Joc