1. They don’t want to/know how to cook– Food is the way to a man’s heart……If your goal is to one day be married, you should already possess the qualities of a wife, and that includes taking care of the home. No matter where the food is coming from, a man will find his way to it, so don’t miss this opportunity to keep your man coming home to you.
2. They Look For A Man– Men are hunters, go-getters, and leaders by nature……When a woman goes out and looks for a man, its as if she is assuming the same exact position that a man is preparing himself for. One of the joys of being a woman is that you don’t have to look for a man. When you’re worthy, the right man will find you.
3. They Work Too Much– In these challenging times, we all have to work to make ends meet, but with everything in life, there has to be balance. If you only make time for work, or if your work overextends into the time that should be allocated to family, friends, and loved ones, then that gives off the impression that you don’t value the relationship that you have with them……if you don’t have the time, he won’t invest his.
4. They Confuse Sex With Love– Sex brings out extreme emotions in a woman. For men, it’s just a few minutes of satisfaction. In order for a relationship to have longevity in a positive way, it has to first be built on a solid foundation. A man will value and respect you more if/when you respect yourself…. #Standards
5. They “Friend Zone” Good Men– Let’s be honest…..The “bad boy” offers mystery, adventure, excitement, but is often ambiguous when it comes to monogamy, future plans, and stability. Good men aren’t hard to find; they’re collecting dust in your Rolodex. Friendship is the key to romance, so if you’re looking find love, look first at your true friends.
6. They Travel in “Packs”– For a man, it takes a great deal of inner strength to muster up the confidence to speak to a woman and risk being rejected simply because she’s “not in the mood”. This truth multiplies when a woman travels in “packs” of other women. It gives off a “Waiting To Exhale” kind of vibe that screams “We are tired of men and we do NOT want to be bothered”……you have a far better chance of a attracting a man if you travel alone or perhaps with one girlfriend at a time.
I know I’m definitely guilty of #3 because I juggle like 3 jobs — but right now it’s the only way I’m able to follow my passions and do what I want without being dead broke! But I’ve been intentional about making time for the dating scene. My man of God is coming. BUTTTT in the meantime, I wanted to definitely share with the rest of you single ladies! How many mistakes are YOU guilty of?! BE HONEST! lol
This post is just a condensed version of all the good knowledge CheyB kicked out here on his blog: http://askcheyb.wordpress.com/
Make sure to FOLLOW!